2 Jul 2016

Week 47 of 365 Challenge Rust Week










This has probably been one of my worst weeks during this challenge. Not because of the subject matter but because I seem to have come down with a dose of the winter blues this week. It's been one of those weeks where you just want to pull the blankets over your head and stay snug and warm in bed, but of course I couldn't do that. I have children and a hubby that need me, so I soldiered on with a distinct lack of enthusiasm for this week's challenge and most other things too if I'm honest.

Even my decluttering became a halfhearted, 'move stuff from here to there but accomplish nothing', chore this week. So all in all I can sum this week up in one word, "Meh". 

Hopefully next week will see an improvement in both the weather and my mood. The theme is music and music used to cheer me up when I was a teen so hopefully I can can find some music to lift my spirits and get my groove back on. Wish me luck.

Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment